Tuesday 24 February 2009

Let the painting begin


I've got to get painting!




There are two big exciting cow exhibitions this year - the first is at a beautiful renovated chapel in Frome, Somerset (Rook Lane Arts). I am exhibiting with five other local artists ( including my mum!) in this amazing space. I can paint some really huge canvasses to fill the walls.




The second is an exhibition at Baxters Gallery in Dartmouth under the careful eye of Sarah Duggan, the owner. Her gallery is always full of quality pieces and I hope to paint some quality cows to add to her collection.




The last bit of excitement is that I might be getting a new studio - with some windows !!! It might revolutionize my painting - we'll have to wait and see.....














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really happy to see you crafting paintings of cows. Cows are really beautiful creatures but in this urban life I miss seeing cows. I think painter like you remind others about the beautifulness of nature through your paintings. Thanks fro posting.

http://www.agri4b.com/